Bangladesh, an agricultural country, has approximately 80% of the population living in the countryside, and working in the agriculture industry. In addition, Bangladesh is one of the Food & Agriculture powerhouses of South East Asia, and agricultural production is a major contributor to Bangladesh exported productivity.
Nowadays, Bangladesh agricultural workers have chance to approach the latest technology and modern engineering.
GM-Recruitment Agency – the leading recruitment company in Bangladesh is an experienced unit in providing manpower for this agriculture industry. We are now supplying workers as the following agricultural jobs:
- Farming worker
- Landscape gardener
- Farm Workers
GM-Recruitment Agency provides manpower whose work is directly related to primary production of certain agricultural products.
Beside a team of agricultural engineers who are responsible for applying their knowledge of engineering technology to design agricultural structures, machinery, equipment, and processes, GM-Recruitment Agency also has a huge number of Farming workers who are available for the following farming jobs:
- Planting crops
Feeding and caring for livestock and poultry. We prefer offer workers for sheep, cow, fish farming and poultry farmers such as bird keeper/helper
Harvesters: In addition to farming workers, We offer a special category, harvester. Harvesting workers work on a farm for harvesting Crops of fruit, vegetables (vegetable farming).
Horticulture Workers: Horticulture workers, Whose work related to design, develop, maintain and remodels gardens and landscapes of private and business residences. They use a wide range of gardening skills to create a landscape that is aesthetically pleasing as well as functional.
- Landscape architect: whose work involved in the planning, design and sometimes direction of a landscape, garden, or distinct space
- Nursery Worker: growing and selling plants. They can work in either retail or wholesale nurseries and may specialize in areas such as native plants, advanced trees or flowers.
- Arborist: Caring and maintains trees in urban environments. The work may include tree climbing using ropes and a harness or operating from elevated platforms.
- Floriculturist: producing fresh and dried flowers and foliage for wholesale, flower markets, florists, retail outlets and, increasingly, overseas export.
- Greenhouse technician: who deals with planting, harvesting and the science behind growing crops in the greenhouse
In addition, GM-Recruitment Agency also supplies other kinds of horticulture such as horticulturist; irrigation technician; park naturalist; forest and conservation worker; tree service technician; ground maintenance worker; agronomist;